1st and 2nd ESO Online Work in Art Class

Hello students. I want to thank you all for your support while I was Ill, all your letters gave me strenght to fight. Now I'm feeling better and I'm coming back to work with you again.

You have been doing a great work, I'm very proud of your work and I want you to see all you have made this days. There will be an exibition of your drawings linked to the blog that I'm going to upload every day with new activities.

Here you are going to see new drawings every day: ALDEBARAN'S ART EXIBITION

I will start correcting your exercises today, so it will take long to see your drawings published and know if you need to finish or improve any exercise, be patient and read all the messages I'm posting you. Here you have some important tips to remember:


  • If your exercise need improving I will give you 4 days to send it again since I inform you of the changes.
  • If you send me the activity I will always answer in two days the most, if you don't have an answer in two days send it again (don't write just to ask, normally I'm on it).
  • Don't live the delivery for the last day, you can have problems to send it and it could arrive late, send your activity one or two days before the delivery date.
  • If you send the activity as a pdf or something that is not an image I can't publish it. Use .jpg format.
  • For the photography activity in 2nd ESO. If you send me the photos to a wrong email I will correct them but they are not going to be publish. Following instructions right is part of the task.
  • If you don't put your name or class in the activities I can't correct them, It is like a not sent exercise, be sure you put all your information before sending the email.
  • READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE ACTIVITIES IN THE BLOG BEFORE DOING SOMETHING, EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED.
See you arround, Ana BS


Comentarios